Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

So we all made it through to the other side then!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I can't quite believe it's been and gone! You spend so much time working up to it in all the preparations etc. but then in a blink of an eye it's all over and done with and the decorations have started to creep into the box to go back up in the loft ready for next year ... or should I say this year as it's now 2013!

It really has been a great year! What with all the Jubilee celebrations and the Olympics/Paralympics it certainly has been a year to be proud to be British! (and we can't often say that!)

There's so many people that I'd like to thank for making 2012 a fantastic year for Random Button that I would be here for ages! So in general I would just like to thank everyone that has helped me out in some way during the year, placed orders, visited the website/facebook page/blog, left comments and messages and just generally been there throughout the year! Without all of you I wouldn't be able to do a job that I love!

There's lots more exciting things to come in 2013 including new designs and website developments that are already taking shape so things are looking rosy for this coming year too!

In the meantime I've started the sale rolling on both the website and the facebook page so be sure to check them out to get your hands on some handmade pieces at discounted prices!

Happy New Year!
x


Head over to the Random Button website to find some lovely shabby chic themed homewares!

No comments:

Post a Comment